Lakeview Center Inc.
YOU ARE OUR PRIORITY
Mental health is part of the human condition, and often, even people who think they have it all figured out need a little help.
We see it in professionals, parents, clergy, youth and first responders – everyone. Our community is experiencing stress, depression and exhaustion. The good news is, that while we are vulnerable we also are resilient. We depend on one another, and our team won’t let you down.
People have been impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic, but we have found ways to safely be there for them. Our team members continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines for keeping everyone safe. Learn about telehealth and call us to schedule an appointment at 850.469.3500. Take a look at other services we provide such as foster care, adoption and jobs for people with disabilities.
Thank you for placing your trust in us.
Helping our community cope in the wake of traumatic events
- Everyone has a responsibility to report suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation of children. You can make a report at 1.850.96ABUSE or 1.850.962.2873.
- Lakeview Center is the certified sexual violence program for Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Contact Lakeview Center Victim Services Helpline at 1.850.433.7273.
- A national text line is making it easier to reach out for help during a crisis. Just text "GULF" to 741741.
- Suicide crisis: Dial 911 immediately.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.8255.