Interested in a career?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Are you interested in learning new things?
- Is diversity and inclusion important to you?
- Are you interested in opportunities for veterans?
- Does it feel good to work for an organization that’s community-focused?
If you can answer “yes” to these questions, then consider being part of the team at Lakeview Center. We are a comprehensive human services agency located in northwest Florida, serving Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton counties. We also have work sites in multiple states across the nation and in the District of Columbia through our Global Connections to Employment affiliate.
Our key service areas include:
Our culture is strengthened by a team that values Ownership, Integrity, Compassion, Excellence and Service. We hire talented, skilled people who are dedicated to our Mission of: Helping People Throughout Life’s Journey.
Contact us to learn about:
- Competitive salaries
- Outstanding benefit package
- Full-time, part-time and relief positions in many careers
- Accommodations for persons with disabilities in addition to training
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer.