Since 1992 Global Connections to Employment (GCE) has provided award-winning full-food and dining attendant services to the United States Navy, Air Force, Army and Coast Guard as well as the Armed Forces Retirement Home and the United States Air Force Reserve.
The long-term relationships we sustain with our customers helps us fulfill our Mission of “helping people throughout life's journey.” Our service excellence has earned us recognition through the form of many awards and accolades.
Currently, we provide food service operations at 26 facilities in seven states and the District of Columbia, employing more than 500 persons with disabilities. Our dedicated team serves more than 11,000,000 meals every year at single, multiple-building and base-wide food service operations locations.
Global Connections to Employment Food Service:
- Over 30,000 meals served daily
- Over 25 years of food service excellence
- Helping people throughout life's journey by connecting them with work
To speak with someone about our Food Services business line, please call Mark Kessler 681.229.6084
We manage services at the following locations:
Health Care Food Services Operations:
Culinary Favorites Health Care Dining Services provides customized solutions specifically geared toward enhancing and improving the patient and staff health care dining experience.
Gulf Breeze Hospital, Gulf Breeze, FL – (Since 2014)
At this location we provide a full-service dining program including: Patient nutrition support, retail café, vending, floor supplies, doctors’ lounges, Meals on Wheels and catering services. We serve 348,703 meals annually.
Legends Cafe at Andrews Institute, Gulf Breeze, FL – (Since 2014)
Our team provides waited table service. We serve 133,970 meals annually at Legends Cafe. We cater anything from snacks to black tie events. Our sales are $237,770 annually. We also provide a specialized nutritional program for professional athletes and elite military members through strategic partnership with EXOS Performance Center Management.
Armed Forces Retirement Home – Gulfport, in Gulfport, MS - (Since 1992)
Our team is responsible for full-food services at this premier retirement home for military veterans. Services provided include: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. We serve over 588,000 meals every year in three dining rooms to retirees who require ambulatory, non-ambulatory, assisted dining and long-term care at this facility accredited by The Joint Commission.
Armed Forces Retirement Home, Washington, DC - (Since 2005)
GCE provides full-food services at this premier retirement home accredited by The Joint Commission for military veterans including: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. We serve over 610,000 meals every year at eight dining facilities (Ambulatory, non-ambulatory, assisted dining, and long term care. GCE was awarded this contract in a streamlined A-76 competition as allowed through the SourceAmerica® program.
Lakeview Center Food Services, Pensacola, FL (Since 2012)
We provide food services at our corporate office location in Pensacola, FL to include: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. Our team serves 167,000 meals every year for clients and staff and delivers meals each day to 50 to 100 in-patient clients.
West Florida Community Care Center, Milton, FL (Since 2012)
We provide food services at this 80-bed State of Florida psychiatric treatment facility including: cooking, baking, salad preparation, food serving and ensuring that the food services facility is clean. Every year, we serve more than 87,500 meals to the residents.
Military Food Services Operations:
- Duke Field, U.S. Air Force Reserve, Crestview, FL – (Since 2000)
- Eglin Air Force Base, Fort Walton Beach, FL - (Since 1999)
- Eielson Air Force Base, Fairbanks, AK – (Since 2013)
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) Air Force Base, Tacoma, WA – (Since 2010)
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) Army Base Fort Lewis, Tacoma, WA – (Since 2010)
- Naval Air Station Pensacola, Pensacola, FL – (Since 2001)
- Naval Construction Battalion Center, Gulfport, MS – (Since 2005)
- Naval Station, Newport, RI – (Since 2009)
- Naval Submarine Base, Groton, CT – (Since 2009)
- U.S. Army Fort Polk, Fort Polk, LA – (Since 2012)
- U.S. Army 7th Special Forces Group, Eglin Air Force Base, Fort Walton Beach, FL – (Since 2011)
- U.S. Coast Guard, Air Station Clearwater, Clearwater, FL – (Since 1998)
- U.S. Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal School, Niceville, FL – (Since 2002)