Lakeview Center Inc.
Our priority is the health and safety of the people we serve, our employees and the community.
We understand that these uncertain times can be stressful, and we want you to know that Lakeview is by your side and will remain here for the community throughout the coming days. We’ve modified the way we provide some of our services, all with the goal of supporting our team members while serving those in our community who depend on us.
Remote work has been instituted in operational areas where it is practical. Telehealth is a convenient and confidential way to assess services through a computer, tablet or smartphone. Lakeview uses secure connections to protect your privacy during a telehealth session. If you would like to schedule outpatient telehealth services, please call Lakeview at 860.469.3500 to learn more.
You can continue to count on us for all your needs.
See a list of Statewide Resources (Items highlighted in the document are the latest information)
Helping our community cope in the wake of traumatic events
The Essence of a Great Community Fostering Through Faith3/05/2020
The Essence of a Great Community Fostering Through Faith
- GCE Welcomes New, Second President of its Organization
- Lakeview Center Names New Director of Access Behavioral Health
- Lakeview Center Access Behavioral Health Achieves Accreditation
- Meridian Renovations Enhance Environment for Traumatized Children
- Everyone has a responsibility to report suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation of children. You can make a report at 1.850.96ABUSE or 1.850.962.2873.
- Lakeview Center is the certified sexual violence program for Escambia and Santa Rosa counties. Contact Lakeview Center Victim Services Helpline at 1.850.433.7273.
- A national text line is making it easier to reach out for help during a crisis. Just text "GULF" to 741741.
- Suicide crisis: Dial 911 immediately.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.8255.