In today's world of high technology cancer care, education is vital. The Baptist
Cancer Institute offers a variety of educational services and opportunities.
- Individual cancer patient education to better understand the disease and its
treatment is available through Cancer Support Service. Patients and families
may self refer or be referred by their physician. For more information or an
appointment, call 469-2224
- Medical Staff education is ongoing with CME presentations on the latest in cancer
care at least twice a month. For more information , call the Education Department
- The Oncology Nursing staff receives ongoing in-services as well as yearly certification
in chemotherapy. For more information, call Donna Campbell, RN, at 469-2200.
- All Baptist Institute Staff participate in a minimum of 60 hours of education
- Baptist Institute Staff is available to offer educational programs on cancer
prevention and early detection to the community through out the year.
The Baptist Cancer Institute | 1000 West Moreno Street | Pensacola, Florida 32501 | (850) 434-4080